Friday, March 30, 2012

Recipe Roundup

When Reagan and I first started dating, we were both in Waco for the summer. The summer was pretty low-key, and we cooked dinner together almost every night. Before that summer I had baked the occasional cupcakes and helped my mom in the kitchen every now and then. However, I credit those couple of months with me learning how to actually cook a meal that someone else wants to eat.

Here's a recipe roundup of our favorite meals:

Cajun Chicken and Rice
Crockpot Taco Chicken Chili
Buffalo Chicken Soup
BBQ Chicken Enchiladas
Homemade Pizza
Filet Mignon with Balsamic Glaze
Sausage Pinwheels

And anything from this Taste of Home cookbook...




I got this as a wedding gift, and it is hands down the best cookbook ever. No recipe is too complicated or time consuming. Nothing calls for obscure ingredients that no one owns. A few of our favorites include BBQ Meatballs and Maple Ginger Pork Chops. Yuuummmm.

Now get to cookin'! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment